Cleaning the collector
1. Remove the collector from the ion generator and clean it with washing-up liquid, water and a soft sponge or a soft dish brush
2. Dry the collector with a dishtowel.
3. Put the collector back on the ion generator according to instructions in the manual.
Cleaning the ion generator
1. Occasionally you may need to carefully clean the fragile corona needles. Use a small brush (e. g. a toothbrush) and carefully brush away the thin layer of white lime scale and dirt which may have attached to the needles. Do not use pressure or water when you clean the needles.
2. Clean the ion generator and the acrylic stand with a damp cloth or sponge when needed. Wipe clean and rub away any remaining dirt. Dry with a towel. Do not allow the top and bottom to come into contact with water and be careful with the corona needles on the ion generator.
Do NOT wash the collector in the dishwasher.
Do NOT use cleaning products that contain alcohol solutions, ammonia or alkaline substances, as these products may damage the air purifier.
Always unplug the transformer before cleaning the air purifier.